20.12.15

Dripped


This is the first picture I took since I own an iphone. 

I remember my boyfriend laughed at me while we were standing on one of the most magnificent places in Bordeaux, Place de la Comédie, by a blue an sunny afternoon and he saw me turning around, facing the wall of some deserted shop and finally squatting to take that photograph. 'What, why are you taking this picture while you could just photograph one of the most beautiful places in town?' he said, as Bordeaux Grand Théâtre was just opposite us, beautiful in the setting sun.

In fact, I had a spotted the abandonned window just a few minutes before I got into the store to buy my new phone and I took him all the way back there to take that precise picture.

I've got an eye for side things. And as long as I can make him laugh, that's fine.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire